Monday, February 1, 2010

No. 3 Blog Blah Blah

I read many blogs and conclude that there are many styles of writing and expressing ideas. We are certainly in a digital revolution. Anyone can blog, young and old. I hadn't really considered the impact of blogs versus a book. Do I spend less time reading books? I do spend a lot of time online reading newspapers and magazines.
The idea that information does not travel in a straight line is thought provoking. We will need to teach ethics and strong values to our students and responsiblity.
I particularly enjoyed the blog about teachers as entertainers. Jim Cramer who has a cable show about the stock market was a great example. A pretty boring topic but he makes it interesting with outlandish props for explanation.

1 comment:

  1. The concept "that information does not travel in a straight line" is sometimes a difficult one for people to grasp. Teaching the ethical use of all technology tools is a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete